BalticPC 4.2 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall BalticPC 4.2 from your PCFINSECUR
. More information on FINSECUR can be seen here
. Please follow www.finsecur.com
if you want to read more on BalticPC 4.2 on FINSECUR's website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Finsecur\BalticPC_4.2 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for BalticPC 4.2 is C:\Program Files\Finsecur\BalticPC_4.2\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled BalticPC.exe and occupies 992.00 KB (1015808 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in BalticPC 4.2. They occupy 1.64 MB (1724824
bytes) on disk.
- BalticPC.exe (992.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (692.40 KB)
The current page applies to BalticPC 4.2 version 4.2
BalticPC 4.2 is a program released by FINSECUR. Frequently, people want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to remove BalticPC 4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BalticPC 4.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BalticPC 4.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BalticPC 4.2". The BalticPC 4.2 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BalticPC 4.2 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding BalticPC 4.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BalticPC 4.2:
- The web site of the application is: www.finsecur.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Finsecur\BalticPC_4.2\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BalticPC 4.2.
8. After removing BalticPC 4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BalticPC 4.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BalticPC 4.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BalticPC 4.2 by FINSECUR from your computer, nor are we saying that BalticPC 4.2 by FINSECUR is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BalticPC 4.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 11:08:46.033