You can find below details on how to uninstall Balsamiq Wireframes for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Balsamiq Wireframes from your PCBalsamiq
. You can read more on Balsamiq or check for application updates here
. You can see more info related to Balsamiq Wireframes at https://www.balsamiq.com/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Balsamiq\Balsamiq Wireframes folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Balsamiq Wireframes is C:\Program Files\Balsamiq\Balsamiq Wireframes\unins000.exe. Balsamiq Wireframes's primary file takes around 279.00 KB (285696 bytes) and is named BalsamiqWireframes.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Balsamiq Wireframes. They occupy 2.81 MB (2946897
bytes) on disk.
- BalsamiqWireframes.exe (279.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (2.54 MB)
The current page applies to Balsamiq Wireframes version 4.0.41
only. For other Balsamiq Wireframes versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Balsamiq Wireframes is a program by the software company Balsamiq. Some users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove Balsamiq Wireframes is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Balsamiq Wireframes from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Balsamiq Wireframes or simply activate the Search field and type in "Balsamiq Wireframes". The Balsamiq Wireframes program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Balsamiq Wireframes in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Balsamiq Wireframes, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Balsamiq Wireframes:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.balsamiq.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Balsamiq\Balsamiq Wireframes\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Balsamiq Wireframes.
8. After uninstalling Balsamiq Wireframes, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Balsamiq Wireframes which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Balsamiq Wireframes using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Balsamiq Wireframes by Balsamiq from your PC, we are not saying that Balsamiq Wireframes by Balsamiq is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Balsamiq Wireframes in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 07:17:12.503