BallisticTables1.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall BallisticTables1.1 from your PCFrank Clarke
. Further information on Frank Clarke can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ballisticsimulator.com
to get more details about BallisticTables1.1 on Frank Clarke's website. Usually the BallisticTables1.1 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BallisticTables directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling BallisticTables1.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BallisticTables\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. BallisticTables1.1's main file takes around 360.00 KB (368640 bytes) and is called Ballistic.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with BallisticTables1.1. They take about 1.09 MB (1140144
bytes) on disk.
- Ballistic.exe (360.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (74.15 KB)
- unins001.exe (679.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1
BallisticTables1.1 is an application by Frank Clarke. Some people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall BallisticTables1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BallisticTables1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BallisticTables1.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BallisticTables1.1". If it is installed on your PC the BallisticTables1.1 app will be found automatically. When you click BallisticTables1.1 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BallisticTables1.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BallisticTables1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.ballisticsimulator.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BallisticTables\unins001.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BallisticTables1.1.
8. After uninstalling BallisticTables1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BallisticTables1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BallisticTables1.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BallisticTables1.1 by Frank Clarke from your computer, we are not saying that BallisticTables1.1 by Frank Clarke is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BallisticTables1.1 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 22:45:38.290