Ballistic Mini Golf
Ballistic Mini Golf is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Ballistic Mini Golf from your computerMicrolith Games
. You can read more on Microlith Games or check for application updates here
. Please follow https://www.microlithgames.com/ballistic-mini-golf
if you want to read more on Ballistic Mini Golf on Microlith Games's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BallisticMiniGolf directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Ballistic Mini Golf's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 17.34 MB (18186752 bytes) on disk and is titled BallisticMiniGolf.exe.
Ballistic Mini Golf contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.34 MB (18186752
bytes) on disk.
- BallisticMiniGolf.exe (17.34 MB)
Ballistic Mini Golf is an application marketed by Microlith Games. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Ballistic Mini Golf is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Ballistic Mini Golf from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ballistic Mini Golf or simply click the Search feature and type in "Ballistic Mini Golf". If it exists on your system the Ballistic Mini Golf app will be found automatically. After you click Ballistic Mini Golf in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ballistic Mini Golf, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ballistic Mini Golf:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.microlithgames.com/ballistic-mini-golf
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ballistic Mini Golf.
8. After uninstalling Ballistic Mini Golf, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Ballistic Mini Golf that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Ballistic Mini Golf using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ballistic Mini Golf by Microlith Games from your PC, nor are we saying that Ballistic Mini Golf by Microlith Games is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Ballistic Mini Golf in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 18:24:05.993