You can find on this page details on how to remove BalanCity for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall BalanCity from your PCFernando Cordoba
. More information on Fernando Cordoba can be seen here
. Please open http://smallgames.ws
if you want to read more on BalanCity on Fernando Cordoba's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Fernando Cordoba\BalanCity directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for BalanCity is C:\Program Files (x86)\Fernando Cordoba\BalanCity\Uninstall.exe. nw.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.20 MB (1260544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with BalanCity. They occupy about 1.53 MB (1602747
bytes) on disk.
- nw.exe (1.20 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (334.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of BalanCity. For other BalanCity versions please click below:
BalanCity is a program released by Fernando Cordoba. Some users decide to remove this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove BalanCity is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase BalanCity from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BalanCity or simply click the Search field and type in "BalanCity". If it exists on your system the BalanCity app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BalanCity in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BalanCity, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BalanCity:
- The web site of the program is: http://smallgames.ws
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Fernando Cordoba\BalanCity\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BalanCity.
8. After uninstalling BalanCity, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BalanCity that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BalanCity with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BalanCity by Fernando Cordoba from your PC, we are not saying that BalanCity by Fernando Cordoba is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BalanCity in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 01:23:33.720