This web page is about Baidu Antivirus for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your PCBaidu, Inc.
. You can find out more on Baidu, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Baidu Antivirus at http://antivirus.baidu.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Baidu Antivirus by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Bav.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.53 MB (1605152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Baidu Antivirus. They take 23.24 MB (24366936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bav.exe (1.53 MB)
- BavCheckOpponent.exe (230.53 KB)
- bavhm.exe (435.53 KB)
- BavSvc.exe (2.21 MB)
- BavTray.exe (1.77 MB)
- BavUpdater.exe (2.95 MB)
- BavWebClient.exe (683.53 KB)
- BHipsSvc.exe (418.33 KB)
- CheckNetwork.exe (172.53 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (716.53 KB)
- CrashReport64.exe (989.03 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (305.03 KB)
- Feedback.exe (1.12 MB)
- IEProtect.exe (766.65 KB)
- Investigate.exe (1.06 MB)
- PC_Faster_Setup_Mini_GL16.exe (1.06 MB)
- ReportCommRetry.exe (202.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.04 MB)
- WeatherTool_Mini.exe (1,004.48 KB)
- BsrGUI.exe (746.35 KB)
- BsrSvc.exe (2.41 MB)
- BavAdBlocker.exe (604.85 KB)
- BavPluginRemove.exe (899.53 KB)
- EnumModules.exe (91.35 KB)
The current web page applies to Baidu Antivirus version 220.127.116.11084
only. You can find here a few links to other Baidu Antivirus versions:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Baidu Antivirus you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove Baidu Antivirus:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\i18n\1033\SecurityCode\skin.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\i18n\1036\BavPluginRemove\skin.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\i18n\1036\BavTray\skin.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\i18n\1036\BavTray\skin\black_pop_detected.png
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Baidu Security\Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Baidu Security\Antivirus
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Baidu Antivirus
Baidu Antivirus is an application marketed by Baidu, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Baidu Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Baidu Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Baidu Antivirus or simply click the Search feature and type in "Baidu Antivirus". If it exists on your system the Baidu Antivirus app will be found very quickly. After you click Baidu Antivirus in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Baidu Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Baidu Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://antivirus.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Baidu Antivirus.
8. After uninstalling Baidu Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Baidu Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Baidu Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Baidu Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 13:22:53.613