This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Baidu Antivirus for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your computerBaidu, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Baidu, Inc.. More data about the application Baidu Antivirus can be seen at http://antivirus.baidu.com
. Baidu Antivirus is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\220.127.116.11127.0 folder, subject to the user's decision. Baidu Antivirus's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\18.104.22.168127.0\Uninstall.exe. Bav.exe is the Baidu Antivirus's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.63 MB (1710112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Baidu Antivirus. They occupy about 37.04 MB (38837096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bav.exe (1.63 MB)
- BavBsReport.exe (403.03 KB)
- BavCheckOpponent.exe (232.53 KB)
- bavhm.exe (437.53 KB)
- BavOpenUnknownFile.exe (630.53 KB)
- BavSvc.exe (2.37 MB)
- BavTray.exe (1.92 MB)
- BavUpdater.exe (6.44 MB)
- BavWebClient.exe (686.03 KB)
- bdMiniDownloaderGB_BAV-Mini_32_1002.exe (1.33 MB)
- BdSandboxCtrl.exe (348.03 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv64.exe (258.53 KB)
- BHipsSvc.exe (423.33 KB)
- CheckNetwork.exe (153.03 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (719.53 KB)
- CrashReport64.exe (993.53 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (306.53 KB)
- DeleteOldInstallFile.exe (67.03 KB)
- Feedback.exe (1.26 MB)
- IEProtect.exe (618.33 KB)
- Investigate.exe (1.06 MB)
- MoboMarket_Setup_Mini_BAV_SDK.exe (917.53 KB)
- PCAppStore_Setup_bav.exe (1.41 MB)
- PC_Faster_Setup_Mini_GL16.exe (1.06 MB)
- ReportCommRetry.exe (499.03 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.07 MB)
- BavBp.exe (764.03 KB)
- BdSandboxSrv.exe (211.53 KB)
- BsrGUI.exe (746.35 KB)
- BsrSvc.exe (2.67 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (769.03 KB)
- BavPluginRemove.exe (786.85 KB)
- bdMiniDownloaderGB_BAV-Mini_32_1002.exe (1.57 MB)
- bdMiniDownloaderProxy.exe (768.35 KB)
- BavTraffic.exe (1.11 MB)
- EnumModules.exe (91.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124127
of Baidu Antivirus. You can find below info on other releases of Baidu Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Baidu Antivirus is a program by Baidu, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove Baidu Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Baidu Antivirus from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Baidu Antivirus or simply click the Search field and type in "Baidu Antivirus". The Baidu Antivirus application will be found very quickly. After you select Baidu Antivirus in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Baidu Antivirus, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Baidu Antivirus:
- The software company is: http://antivirus.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\126.96.36.199127.0\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Baidu Antivirus.
8. After removing Baidu Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Baidu Antivirus which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Baidu Antivirus using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Baidu Antivirus in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-20 04:13:06.477