This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Baidu Antivirus for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Baidu Antivirus from your systemBaidu, Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Baidu, Inc.. Detailed information about Baidu Antivirus can be found at http://antivirus.baidu.com
. Usually the Baidu Antivirus program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus folder, depending on the user's option during install. Baidu Antivirus's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe". Bav.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.53 MB (1603104 bytes) on disk.
Baidu Antivirus contains of the executables below. They occupy 50.78 MB (53245816
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Bav.exe (1.53 MB)
- BavBsReport.exe (401.53 KB)
- BavCheckOpponent.exe (230.53 KB)
- bavhm.exe (435.53 KB)
- BavOpenUnknownFile.exe (616.53 KB)
- BAVSvc.exe (2.22 MB)
- BavTray.exe (1.79 MB)
- BavUpdater.exe (3.02 MB)
- BavWebClient.exe (683.03 KB)
- bdMiniDownloaderGB_BAV-Mini_32_1002.exe (995.85 KB)
- BHipsSvc.exe (421.83 KB)
- CheckNetwork.exe (152.53 KB)
- CrashReport.exe (716.53 KB)
- CrashReport64.exe (989.03 KB)
- CrashUL.exe (305.03 KB)
- Feedback.exe (1.11 MB)
- IEProtect.exe (770.83 KB)
- Investigate.exe (1.06 MB)
- MoboMarket_Setup_Mini_BAV_SDK.exe (917.53 KB)
- PCAppStore_Setup_bav.exe (1.41 MB)
- PC_Faster_Setup_Mini_GL16.exe (1.06 MB)
- ReportCommRetry.exe (202.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.05 MB)
- BsrGUI.exe (746.35 KB)
- BsrSvc.exe (2.67 MB)
- BavNetworkRepair.exe (713.85 KB)
- BavAdBlocker.exe (604.85 KB)
- BavPluginRemove.exe (786.85 KB)
- BavNp.exe (788.85 KB)
- EnumModules.exe (91.35 KB)
- BavPro_Setup.exe (22.56 MB)
This page is about Baidu Antivirus version 220.127.116.11402
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Baidu Antivirus:
...click to view all...
Baidu Antivirus is a program offered by Baidu, Inc.. Some people want to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Baidu Antivirus is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Baidu Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Baidu Antivirus or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Baidu Antivirus". The Baidu Antivirus app will be found automatically. When you click Baidu Antivirus in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Baidu Antivirus, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Baidu Antivirus:
- The web site of the program is: http://antivirus.baidu.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Baidu Security\Baidu Antivirus\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Baidu Antivirus.
8. After removing Baidu Antivirus, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Baidu Antivirus that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Baidu Antivirus with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Baidu Antivirus by Baidu, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Baidu Antivirus in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130