BaharVPN version 1.7.1
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BaharVPN version 1.7.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BaharVPN version 1.7.1 from your computerDr.VbCode@Gmail.com
. Further information on Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com can be seen here
. BaharVPN version 1.7.1 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\BaharVPN folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can uninstall BaharVPN version 1.7.1 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BaharVPN\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled BaharVPN.exe and its approximative size is 9.79 MB (10268672 bytes).
BaharVPN version 1.7.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 28.44 MB (29826456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BaharVPN.exe (9.79 MB)
- dinstaller.exe (28.00 KB)
- fs.exe (20.00 KB)
- tap-windows.exe (234.90 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.30 MB)
- Helper64.exe (50.10 KB)
- openssl.exe (386.50 KB)
- Proxifier.exe (4.42 MB)
- ProxyChecker.exe (702.57 KB)
- securetunnel1.exe (692.67 KB)
- securetunnel2.exe (114.50 KB)
- securetunnel3.exe (130.00 KB)
- securetunnel4.exe (528.50 KB)
- securetunnel5.exe (108.91 KB)
- securetunnel6.exe (292.00 KB)
- securetunnel7.exe (19.00 KB)
- securetunnel8.exe (19.50 KB)
- terminateprocess-buffer.exe (1.32 MB)
- tstunnel.exe (98.50 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (829.52 KB)
- openvpn.exe (656.50 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (23.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (832.33 KB)
- openvpn.exe (784.00 KB)
- openvpnserv.exe (29.00 KB)
- kvpncadm.exe (1.01 MB)
- kvpncgui.exe (2.05 MB)
- kvpncsvc.exe (1.86 MB)
- devcon.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
This info is about BaharVPN version 1.7.1 version 1.7.1
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall BaharVPN version 1.7.1:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BaharVPN
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BaharVPN\Kerio\VPN Client\kticonv100_1.11.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BaharVPN\Kerio\VPN Client\ktlibeay100_1.0.1k.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BaharVPN\Kerio\VPN Client\ktssleay100_1.0.1k.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BaharVPN\Kerio\VPN Client\ktzlib100_1.2.3.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
BaharVPN version 1.7.1 is an application by the software company Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase BaharVPN version 1.7.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BaharVPN version 1.7.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BaharVPN version 1.7.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "BaharVPN version 1.7.1". If it exists on your system the BaharVPN version 1.7.1 application will be found very quickly. When you select BaharVPN version 1.7.1 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BaharVPN version 1.7.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BaharVPN version 1.7.1.
8. After removing BaharVPN version 1.7.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BaharVPN version 1.7.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BaharVPN version 1.7.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BaharVPN version 1.7.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com from your computer, we are not saying that BaharVPN version 1.7.1 by Dr.VbCode@Gmail.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BaharVPN version 1.7.1 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 20:14:58.830