Badlion Client 2.8.8
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Badlion Client 2.8.8 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Badlion Client 2.8.8 from your systemBadlion
. Take a look here
for more information on Badlion. Badlion Client 2.8.8 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Badlion Client directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Badlion Client 2.8.8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Badlion Client\Uninstall Badlion Client.exe. The program's main executable file is titled Badlion Client.exe and occupies 95.62 MB (100266784 bytes).
Badlion Client 2.8.8 is composed of the following executables which occupy 159.77 MB (167535768
bytes) on disk:
- Badlion Client.exe (95.62 MB)
- ffmpeg.exe (63.52 MB)
- send-presence.exe (21.28 KB)
- Uninstall Badlion Client.exe (514.52 KB)
- elevate.exe (113.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.8
of Badlion Client 2.8.8.
If you are manually uninstalling Badlion Client 2.8.8 we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Badlion Client 2.8.8:
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
Badlion Client 2.8.8 is a program marketed by Badlion. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Badlion Client 2.8.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Badlion Client 2.8.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Badlion Client 2.8.8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Badlion Client 2.8.8". If it is installed on your PC the Badlion Client 2.8.8 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Badlion Client 2.8.8 in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Badlion Client 2.8.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Badlion Client 2.8.8.
8. After uninstalling Badlion Client 2.8.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Badlion Client 2.8.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Badlion Client 2.8.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Badlion Client 2.8.8 by Badlion from your PC, we are not saying that Badlion Client 2.8.8 by Badlion is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Badlion Client 2.8.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-24 20:46:10.663