Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3
This page is about Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3 from your PCBadlion
. Additional info about Badlion can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Badlion Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Badlion Client\Uninstall Badlion Client.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Badlion Client.exe is the Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3's main executable file and it occupies around 95.62 MB (100264736 bytes) on disk.
Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 96.25 MB (100929288
bytes) on disk.
- Badlion Client.exe (95.62 MB)
- send-presence.exe (21.28 KB)
- Uninstall Badlion Client.exe (514.41 KB)
- elevate.exe (113.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3.
Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3 is a program marketed by the software company Badlion. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3". If it is installed on your PC the Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3 app will be found automatically. When you click Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3 in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3.
8. After uninstalling Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3 by Badlion from your PC, we are not saying that Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3 by Badlion is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Badlion Client 2.8.6-beta.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-17 06:13:02.990