Badlion Client 2.1.6
Badlion Client 2.1.6 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Badlion Client 2.1.6 from your PCBadlion
. Check out here
for more info on Badlion. Badlion Client 2.1.6 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Badlion Client directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Badlion Client 2.1.6's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Badlion Client\Uninstall Badlion Client.exe. Badlion Client.exe is the Badlion Client 2.1.6's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 77.77 MB (81542760 bytes) on disk.
Badlion Client 2.1.6 contains of the executables below. They take 78.38 MB (82182392
bytes) on disk.
- Badlion Client.exe (77.77 MB)
- send-presence.exe (13.00 KB)
- Uninstall Badlion Client.exe (506.64 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
This data is about Badlion Client 2.1.6 version 2.1.6
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Badlion Client
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Local\Badlion Client
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Badlion Client\acid.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Badlion Client\aclp.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Badlion Client\plcf.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\up-piwMtv\Badlion Client Web Setup 2.1.6.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\up-UsnjtS\Badlion Client Web Setup 2.1.6.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Local\Badlion Client\plcf.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent\Badlion Client.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Badlion Client\Badlion Client.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Badlion Client\Badlion Client.exe.FriendlyAppName
Badlion Client 2.1.6 is an application marketed by Badlion. Some users try to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Badlion Client 2.1.6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Badlion Client 2.1.6 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Badlion Client 2.1.6 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Badlion Client 2.1.6". If it is installed on your PC the Badlion Client 2.1.6 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Badlion Client 2.1.6 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Badlion Client 2.1.6, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Badlion Client 2.1.6.
8. After uninstalling Badlion Client 2.1.6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Badlion Client 2.1.6 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Badlion Client 2.1.6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Badlion Client 2.1.6 by Badlion from your computer, nor are we saying that Badlion Client 2.1.6 by Badlion is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Badlion Client 2.1.6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 11:56:26.877