Badlion Client 2.1.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Badlion Client 2.1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Badlion Client 2.1.0 from your systemBadlion
. You can read more on Badlion or check for application updates here
. Badlion Client 2.1.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Badlion Client folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Badlion Client 2.1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Badlion Client\Uninstall Badlion Client.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Badlion Client.exe is the Badlion Client 2.1.0's primary executable file and it occupies about 54.48 MB (57128040 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Badlion Client 2.1.0. They occupy an average of 55.09 MB (57765632
bytes) on disk.
- Badlion Client.exe (54.48 MB)
- send-presence.exe (11.00 KB)
- Uninstall Badlion Client.exe (506.65 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
This data is about Badlion Client 2.1.0 version 2.1.0
Badlion Client 2.1.0 is a program marketed by Badlion. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Badlion Client 2.1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Badlion Client 2.1.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Badlion Client 2.1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Badlion Client 2.1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Badlion Client 2.1.0 application will be found automatically. After you select Badlion Client 2.1.0 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Badlion Client 2.1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Badlion Client 2.1.0.
8. After uninstalling Badlion Client 2.1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Badlion Client 2.1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Badlion Client 2.1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Badlion Client 2.1.0 by Badlion from your PC, nor are we saying that Badlion Client 2.1.0 by Badlion is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Badlion Client 2.1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-22 19:20:10.487