Badlion Client 2.0.5
You can find below details on how to remove Badlion Client 2.0.5 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Badlion Client 2.0.5 from your systemBadlion
. Go over here
for more information on Badlion. Usually the Badlion Client 2.0.5 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Badlion Client directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Badlion Client 2.0.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Badlion Client\Uninstall Badlion Client.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Badlion Client.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 77.24 MB (80989800 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Badlion Client 2.0.5. They occupy 77.85 MB (81629424
bytes) on disk.
- Badlion Client.exe (77.24 MB)
- send-presence.exe (13.00 KB)
- Uninstall Badlion Client.exe (506.63 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5
of Badlion Client 2.0.5.
Badlion Client 2.0.5 is an application released by Badlion. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Badlion Client 2.0.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Badlion Client 2.0.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Badlion Client 2.0.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Badlion Client 2.0.5". The Badlion Client 2.0.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Badlion Client 2.0.5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Badlion Client 2.0.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Badlion Client 2.0.5.
8. After uninstalling Badlion Client 2.0.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Badlion Client 2.0.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Badlion Client 2.0.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Badlion Client 2.0.5 by Badlion from your computer, nor are we saying that Badlion Client 2.0.5 by Badlion is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Badlion Client 2.0.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-21 12:45:04.233