Badlion Client 2.0.10
This info is about Badlion Client 2.0.10 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Badlion Client 2.0.10 from your computerBadlion
. More information on Badlion can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Badlion Client folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Badlion Client 2.0.10 is C:\Program Files\Badlion Client\Uninstall Badlion Client.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Badlion Client 2.0.10's primary file takes around 77.77 MB (81544296 bytes) and is called Badlion Client.exe.
Badlion Client 2.0.10 is comprised of the following executables which take 78.38 MB (82183920
bytes) on disk:
- Badlion Client.exe (77.77 MB)
- send-presence.exe (13.00 KB)
- Uninstall Badlion Client.exe (506.63 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
This web page is about Badlion Client 2.0.10 version 2.0.10
Badlion Client 2.0.10 is an application released by the software company Badlion. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Badlion Client 2.0.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Badlion Client 2.0.10 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Badlion Client 2.0.10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Badlion Client 2.0.10". If it exists on your system the Badlion Client 2.0.10 application will be found automatically. When you click Badlion Client 2.0.10 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Badlion Client 2.0.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Badlion Client 2.0.10.
8. After removing Badlion Client 2.0.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Badlion Client 2.0.10 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Badlion Client 2.0.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Badlion Client 2.0.10 by Badlion from your computer, we are not saying that Badlion Client 2.0.10 by Badlion is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Badlion Client 2.0.10 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-03 18:25:58.193