Badlion Client 1.2.3
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Badlion Client 1.2.3 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Badlion Client 1.2.3 from your PCBadlion
. Open here
for more details on Badlion. Badlion Client 1.2.3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Badlion Client folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Badlion Client\Uninstall Badlion Client.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Badlion Client 1.2.3. Badlion Client.exe is the Badlion Client 1.2.3's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 77.24 MB (80989792 bytes) on disk.
Badlion Client 1.2.3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 77.84 MB (81618928
bytes) on disk.
- Badlion Client.exe (77.24 MB)
- Uninstall Badlion Client.exe (509.39 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
This web page is about Badlion Client 1.2.3 version 1.2.3
Badlion Client 1.2.3 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Badlion Client 1.2.3:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Badlion Client
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Badlion Client\acid.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Badlion Client\aclp.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Badlion Client\pcf.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Badlion Client\plcf.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cache\data_0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cache\data_1
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cache\data_2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cache\data_3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cache\index
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cookies
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Local Storage\file__0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\log.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Preferences
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\window-state-main.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\window-state-updater.json
Badlion Client 1.2.3 is an application released by Badlion. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Badlion Client 1.2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Badlion Client 1.2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Badlion Client 1.2.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "Badlion Client 1.2.3". If it exists on your system the Badlion Client 1.2.3 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Badlion Client 1.2.3 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Badlion Client 1.2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Badlion Client 1.2.3.
8. After removing Badlion Client 1.2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Badlion Client 1.2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Badlion Client 1.2.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Badlion Client 1.2.3 by Badlion from your PC, we are not saying that Badlion Client 1.2.3 by Badlion is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Badlion Client 1.2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-25 17:09:39.753