Badlion Client 1.2.0
You can find below details on how to remove Badlion Client 1.2.0 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Badlion Client 1.2.0 from your computerBadlion
. Further information on Badlion can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Badlion Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Badlion Client 1.2.0 is C:\Program Files\Badlion Client\Uninstall Badlion Client.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Badlion Client.exe and it has a size of 84.22 MB (88312416 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Badlion Client 1.2.0. They occupy about 85.17 MB (89310776
bytes) on disk.
- Badlion Client.exe (84.22 MB)
- Uninstall Badlion Client.exe (448.77 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- signtool.exe (421.19 KB)
The current page applies to Badlion Client 1.2.0 version 1.2.0
Badlion Client 1.2.0 is an application marketed by Badlion. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove Badlion Client 1.2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Badlion Client 1.2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Badlion Client 1.2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Badlion Client 1.2.0". The Badlion Client 1.2.0 app will be found automatically. After you select Badlion Client 1.2.0 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Badlion Client 1.2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Badlion Client 1.2.0.
8. After removing Badlion Client 1.2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Badlion Client 1.2.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Badlion Client 1.2.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Badlion Client 1.2.0 by Badlion from your computer, we are not saying that Badlion Client 1.2.0 by Badlion is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Badlion Client 1.2.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-20 18:26:06.487