Badlion Client 1.0.1
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Badlion Client 1.0.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Badlion Client 1.0.1 from your PCBadlion
. Open here
where you can find out more on Badlion. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Badlion Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Badlion Client 1.0.1 is C:\Program Files\Badlion Client\Uninstall Badlion Client.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 84.22 MB (88312416 bytes) on disk and is named Badlion Client.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Badlion Client 1.0.1. They occupy about 87.79 MB (92055032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Badlion Client.exe (84.22 MB)
- Uninstall Badlion Client.exe (448.77 KB)
- ProGuard.exe (2.40 MB)
- cleanup.exe (52.50 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (24.00 KB)
- unpack200.exe (149.50 KB)
- elevate.exe (105.00 KB)
- signtool.exe (421.19 KB)
The current web page applies to Badlion Client 1.0.1 version 1.0.1
Badlion Client 1.0.1 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Badlion Client 1.0.1 from your computer:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cache\data_0
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cache\data_1
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cache\data_2
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cache\data_3
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cache\f_000001
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cache\f_000002
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cache\f_000003
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cache\f_000004
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cache\f_000005
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cache\f_000006
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cache\index
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Cookies
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\log.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\Preferences
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\window-state-main.json
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Badlion Client\window-state-updater.json
Badlion Client 1.0.1 is a program released by Badlion. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Badlion Client 1.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Badlion Client 1.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Badlion Client 1.0.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Badlion Client 1.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the Badlion Client 1.0.1 program will be found automatically. After you select Badlion Client 1.0.1 in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Badlion Client 1.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Badlion Client 1.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Badlion Client 1.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Badlion Client 1.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Badlion Client 1.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Badlion Client 1.0.1 by Badlion from your PC, nor are we saying that Badlion Client 1.0.1 by Badlion is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Badlion Client 1.0.1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-27 15:35:35.200