Badaboom 1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Badaboom 1.0 from your PCElemental Technologies
. Go over here
for more info on Elemental Technologies. You can get more details related to Badaboom 1.0 at www.badaboomit.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Badaboom directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Badaboom 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Badaboom\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Badaboom.exe and its approximative size is 3.02 MB (3170304 bytes).
Badaboom 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.11 MB (3260285
bytes) on disk.
- Badaboom.exe (3.02 MB)
- SysCheck.exe (28.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (59.87 KB)
The current web page applies to Badaboom 1.0 version 1.0
Badaboom 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company Elemental Technologies. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Badaboom 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Badaboom 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Badaboom 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Badaboom 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Badaboom 1.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Badaboom 1.0 in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Badaboom 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Badaboom 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: www.badaboomit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Badaboom\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Badaboom 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Badaboom 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Badaboom 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Badaboom 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Badaboom 1.0 by Elemental Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that Badaboom 1.0 by Elemental Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Badaboom 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-06 10:23:49.953