Badaboom 1.0 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Badaboom 1.0 from your PCElemental Technologies
. Go over here
for more info on Elemental Technologies. You can get more details related to Badaboom 1.0 at www.badaboomit.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Badaboom directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Badaboom 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Badaboom\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Badaboom.exe and its approximative size is 3.02 MB (3170304 bytes).
Badaboom 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.11 MB (3260285
bytes) on disk.
- Badaboom.exe (3.02 MB)
- SysCheck.exe (28.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (59.87 KB)
The current web page applies to Badaboom 1.0 version 1.0
Badaboom 1.0 is an application marketed by the software company Elemental Technologies. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Badaboom 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Badaboom 1.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Badaboom 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Badaboom 1.0". The Badaboom 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Badaboom 1.0 in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Badaboom 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Badaboom 1.0:
- The software company is: www.badaboomit.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Badaboom\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Badaboom 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Badaboom 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Badaboom 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Badaboom 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Badaboom 1.0 by Elemental Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that Badaboom 1.0 by Elemental Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Badaboom 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-06 10:23:49.953