Bad Hotel is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Bad Hotel from your PCLucky Frame
. More information on Lucky Frame can be found here
. You can read more about related to Bad Hotel at http://www.luckyframe.co.uk/badhotel/
. Bad Hotel is commonly set up in the C:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Bad Hotel directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for removing Bad Hotel is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Bad Hotel's primary file takes about 2.94 MB (3077712 bytes) and its name is Steam.exe.
Bad Hotel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 28.32 MB (29699168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.94 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (1.72 MB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.25 MB)
- steamservice.exe (816.08 KB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- vrcmd.exe (1.20 MB)
- vrcmd_x64.exe (1.56 MB)
- vrserver.exe (1.23 MB)
- OculusConfigUtil.exe (6.11 MB)
Bad Hotel is an application by the software company Lucky Frame. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Bad Hotel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Bad Hotel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Bad Hotel or simply click the Search feature and type in "Bad Hotel". If it exists on your system the Bad Hotel application will be found automatically. After you select Bad Hotel in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Bad Hotel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Bad Hotel:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.luckyframe.co.uk/badhotel/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Bad Hotel.
8. After removing Bad Hotel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bad Hotel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bad Hotel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Bad Hotel by Lucky Frame from your PC, we are not saying that Bad Hotel by Lucky Frame is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bad Hotel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 20:23:53.310