Bad Dream - Series
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Bad Dream - Series for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Bad Dream - Series from your computerDesert Fox Software
. More data about Desert Fox Software can be found here
. You can see more info about Bad Dream - Series at http://www.indiedb.com/members/desertfoxsoftware
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Bad Dream - Series folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Bad Dream - Series is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bad Dream - Series\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Bad Dream - Series's primary file takes around 2.71 MB (2842624 bytes) and is called Bad Dream - Butcher.exe.
Bad Dream - Series is comprised of the following executables which occupy 17.28 MB (18121568
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (794.34 KB)
- Bad Dream- Bridge.exe (2.96 MB)
- Bad Dream - Butcher.exe (2.71 MB)
- Bad Dream - Cyclops.exe (2.71 MB)
- Bad Dream - Graveyard.exe (2.71 MB)
- Bad Dream - Hospital.exe (2.71 MB)
- Bad Dream - Memories.exe (2.71 MB)
This page is about Bad Dream - Series version 1.0
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Bad Dream - Series.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Bad Dream - Series:
Bad Dream - Series is an application marketed by the software company Desert Fox Software. Some users choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Bad Dream - Series is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Bad Dream - Series using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Bad Dream - Series or simply activate the Search field and type in "Bad Dream - Series". If it exists on your system the Bad Dream - Series application will be found automatically. After you select Bad Dream - Series in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Bad Dream - Series, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Bad Dream - Series:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.indiedb.com/members/desertfoxsoftware
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Bad Dream - Series\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Bad Dream - Series.
8. After uninstalling Bad Dream - Series, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Bad Dream - Series that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Bad Dream - Series with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Bad Dream - Series by Desert Fox Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Bad Dream - Series by Desert Fox Software is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Bad Dream - Series supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 20:56:06.463