This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall BackupMyTree for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall BackupMyTree from your PCBackupMyTree
. Further information on BackupMyTree can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.backupmytree.com/
if you want to read more on BackupMyTree on BackupMyTree's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\BackupMyTree folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BackupMyTree by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\BackupMyTree\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. BackupMyTree's primary file takes about 1.19 MB (1251088 bytes) and its name is BackupMyTree.exe.
BackupMyTree installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.45 MB (1524191
bytes) on disk.
- BackupMyTree.exe (1.19 MB)
- uninstall.exe (266.70 KB)
BackupMyTree is an application offered by BackupMyTree. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall BackupMyTree is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BackupMyTree from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BackupMyTree or simply click the Search feature and type in "BackupMyTree". The BackupMyTree application will be found very quickly. After you select BackupMyTree in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BackupMyTree, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BackupMyTree:
- The software company is: http://www.backupmytree.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BackupMyTree\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BackupMyTree.
8. After uninstalling BackupMyTree, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BackupMyTree which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BackupMyTree with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BackupMyTree by BackupMyTree from your PC, nor are we saying that BackupMyTree by BackupMyTree is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BackupMyTree in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-07 13:52:56.550