This web page contains thorough information on how to remove BackupGenie 1.0.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall BackupGenie 1.0.0 from your PCBackupGenie
. Check out here
for more info on BackupGenie. BackupGenie 1.0.0 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupGenie folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove BackupGenie 1.0.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupGenie\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. BackupGenie 1.0.0's main file takes about 2.39 MB (2508736 bytes) and is named BackupGenie.exe.
BackupGenie 1.0.0 is composed of the following executables which take 4.90 MB (5133552
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BackupGenie.exe (2.39 MB)
- BackupStack.exe (56.41 KB)
- Service Start.exe (17.94 KB)
- Signup Wizard.exe (1.31 MB)
- uninst.exe (76.05 KB)
- Updater.exe (1.05 MB)
The current web page applies to BackupGenie 1.0.0 version 1.0.0
BackupGenie 1.0.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories found on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall BackupGenie 1.0.0:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\BackupGenie
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupGenie\BackupGenie.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\3F1YZEHY\my.backupgenie.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\PINU03EN\my.backupgenie.xml
BackupGenie 1.0.0 is an application released by the software company BackupGenie. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove BackupGenie 1.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BackupGenie 1.0.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BackupGenie 1.0.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BackupGenie 1.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the BackupGenie 1.0.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select BackupGenie 1.0.0 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BackupGenie 1.0.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BackupGenie 1.0.0.
8. After uninstalling BackupGenie 1.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BackupGenie 1.0.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BackupGenie 1.0.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BackupGenie 1.0.0 by BackupGenie from your PC, nor are we saying that BackupGenie 1.0.0 by BackupGenie is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BackupGenie 1.0.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-31 21:15:39.943