BackupAssist v6 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BackupAssist v6 from your systemCortex I.T Labs Pty Ltd
. You can read more on Cortex I.T Labs Pty Ltd or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on BackupAssist v6 at http://www.backupassist.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupAssist v6 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is labeled BackupAssist.exe and its approximative size is 1.26 MB (1323008 bytes).
The executable files below are part of BackupAssist v6. They take about 5.16 MB (5413032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- BackupAssist.exe (1.26 MB)
- BackupAssistManualLauncher.exe (20.00 KB)
- backupassistrestore.exe (1.18 MB)
- BackupAssistService.exe (5.50 KB)
- BAExchPlugIn.exe (46.00 KB)
- BAExecutorWinApp.exe (20.00 KB)
- CopyAssist.exe (204.00 KB)
- DesktopRights.exe (163.00 KB)
- Diagnostics.exe (44.00 KB)
- exbackup.exe (538.00 KB)
- exbackuprestorewrapper.exe (9.00 KB)
- FirstTimeInstall.exe (48.00 KB)
- Hyper-V Config Reporter.exe (300.00 KB)
- IEPrinter.exe (20.00 KB)
- LicenseManager.exe (28.00 KB)
- MountToolUI.exe (152.00 KB)
- RecoverAssistBuilder.exe (65.16 KB)
- settingsmigrator.exe (64.00 KB)
- SQLRestore.exe (140.00 KB)
- TapeRestore.exe (8.50 KB)
- TapeRestoreUI.exe (40.00 KB)
- TestID.exe (5.00 KB)
- UninstallComponents.exe (24.00 KB)
- UpgraderV3.exe (172.00 KB)
- UpgraderV4.exe (64.00 KB)
- VSSCopy.exe (16.00 KB)
- Zip64Unzip.exe (12.00 KB)
This page is about BackupAssist v6 version 6.4.1004
only. You can find here a few links to other BackupAssist v6 versions:
...click to view all...
BackupAssist v6 is an application marketed by Cortex I.T Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove BackupAssist v6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase BackupAssist v6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BackupAssist v6 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BackupAssist v6". If it exists on your system the BackupAssist v6 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BackupAssist v6 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about BackupAssist v6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BackupAssist v6.
8. After removing BackupAssist v6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BackupAssist v6 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BackupAssist v6 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BackupAssist v6 by Cortex I.T Labs Pty Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that BackupAssist v6 by Cortex I.T Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BackupAssist v6 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-21 06:47:39.120