This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BackupAssist v10 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall BackupAssist v10 from your systemCortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd
. More data about Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd can be read here
. More data about the software BackupAssist v10 can be found at http://www.backupassist.com/
. BackupAssist v10 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BackupAssist v10 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The application's main executable file is titled BackupAssist.exe and its approximative size is 2.17 MB (2275104 bytes).
BackupAssist v10 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 21.16 MB (22187152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- BackupAssist.exe (2.17 MB)
- BackupAssistManualLauncher.exe (25.78 KB)
- backupassistrestore.exe (1.11 MB)
- BackupAssistService.exe (13.28 KB)
- BackupAssistUpdateService.exe (17.28 KB)
- BAExchPlugIn.exe (73.50 KB)
- BAExecutorWinApp.exe (29.78 KB)
- BitLockerPrepare.exe (73.78 KB)
- CloudTest.exe (47.28 KB)
- CopyAssist.exe (196.78 KB)
- CortexIT.Ransomware.CryptoDetector.exe (20.78 KB)
- Diagnostics.exe (45.28 KB)
- DiskUsage.exe (12.28 KB)
- exbackup.exe (543.78 KB)
- exbackuprestorewrapper.exe (15.78 KB)
- GRT.exe (167.28 KB)
- Hyper-V Config Reporter.exe (294.78 KB)
- IEPrinter.exe (25.78 KB)
- LicenseManager.exe (41.78 KB)
- MountToolUI.exe (195.28 KB)
- PreEGRCatalogueUpgrader.exe (13.78 KB)
- RealSCSIInstall.exe (12.28 KB)
- RecoverAssistBuilder.exe (55.80 KB)
- RestoreReportViewer.exe (33.28 KB)
- SeedWizard.exe (92.28 KB)
- settingsmigrator.exe (64.78 KB)
- spm.exe (19.78 KB)
- SQLRestore.exe (160.78 KB)
- TapeRestore.exe (15.28 KB)
- TapeRestoreUI.exe (36.78 KB)
- TestID.exe (12.78 KB)
- UninstallComponents.exe (33.78 KB)
- UpdateTool.exe (12.28 KB)
- UpgraderV4.exe (60.28 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- VSSCopy.exe (27.78 KB)
- Zip64Unzip.exe (19.78 KB)
- DirectRestoreLicensing.exe (14.28 KB)
- esr.exe (1.75 MB)
The current web page applies to BackupAssist v10 version 10.3.1023
only. You can find below info on other releases of BackupAssist v10:
...click to view all...
BackupAssist v10 is an application by the software company Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove BackupAssist v10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove BackupAssist v10 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BackupAssist v10 or simply click the Search field and type in "BackupAssist v10". If it is installed on your PC the BackupAssist v10 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BackupAssist v10 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BackupAssist v10, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BackupAssist v10.
8. After removing BackupAssist v10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BackupAssist v10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BackupAssist v10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BackupAssist v10 by Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd from your computer, we are not saying that BackupAssist v10 by Cortex I.T. Labs Pty Ltd is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BackupAssist v10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 22:12:48.357