Backup Service Home 126.96.36.199
This web page is about Backup Service Home 188.8.131.52 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Backup Service Home 184.108.40.206 from your computerAlexander Seeliger Software
. You can find out more on Alexander Seeliger Software or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to Backup Service Home 220.127.116.11 at http://www.alexosoft.de/
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alexosoft\Backup Service Home 3 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Backup Service Home 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alexosoft\Backup Service Home 3\unins000.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 917.00 KB (939008 bytes) on disk and is called Alexosoft.BackupService.MainApp.exe.
The executable files below are part of Backup Service Home 22.214.171.124. They take about 1.62 MB (1703434
bytes) on disk.
- Alexosoft.BackupService.MainApp.exe (917.00 KB)
- BSHService.exe (17.50 KB)
- SmartPreview.exe (28.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (700.51 KB)
This web page is about Backup Service Home 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
Backup Service Home 184.108.40.206 is an application offered by the software company Alexander Seeliger Software. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY solution to remove Backup Service Home 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Backup Service Home 18.104.22.168 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Backup Service Home 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Backup Service Home 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Backup Service Home 188.8.131.52 app will be found very quickly. When you select Backup Service Home 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Backup Service Home 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Backup Service Home 18.104.22.168:
- The publisher is: http://www.alexosoft.de/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Alexosoft\Backup Service Home 3\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Backup Service Home 22.214.171.124.
8. After uninstalling Backup Service Home 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Backup Service Home 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Backup Service Home 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Backup Service Home 220.127.116.11 by Alexander Seeliger Software from your PC, we are not saying that Backup Service Home 18.104.22.168 by Alexander Seeliger Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Backup Service Home 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-13 10:40:58.917