Backup Manager Basic
This page contains complete information on how to remove Backup Manager Basic for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Backup Manager Basic from your PCNewTech Infosystems
. Go over here
for more details on NewTech Infosystems. Please follow http://www.ntius.com/
if you want to read more on Backup Manager Basic on NewTech Infosystems's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file is labeled BackupManager.exe and its approximative size is 3.83 MB (4015872 bytes).
Backup Manager Basic is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.11 MB (4307456
bytes) on disk:
- BackupManager.exe (3.83 MB)
- BackupManagerTray.exe (226.75 KB)
- IScheduleSvc.exe (43.75 KB)
- StartServices.exe (14.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Backup Manager Basic. Click on the links below for other Backup Manager Basic versions:
...click to view all...
Backup Manager Basic is an application marketed by NewTech Infosystems. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Backup Manager Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Backup Manager Basic from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Backup Manager Basic or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Backup Manager Basic". If it exists on your system the Backup Manager Basic program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Backup Manager Basic in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Backup Manager Basic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Backup Manager Basic.
8. After uninstalling Backup Manager Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Backup Manager Basic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Backup Manager Basic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Backup Manager Basic by NewTech Infosystems from your computer, nor are we saying that Backup Manager Basic by NewTech Infosystems is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Backup Manager Basic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 19:31:26.453