Backup Manager Basic
This page contains complete information on how to remove Backup Manager Basic for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Backup Manager Basic from your PCNewTech Infosystems
. Go over here
for more details on NewTech Infosystems. Please follow http://www.ntius.com/
if you want to read more on Backup Manager Basic on NewTech Infosystems's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The application's main executable file is labeled BackupManager.exe and its approximative size is 3.83 MB (4015872 bytes).
Backup Manager Basic is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.11 MB (4307456
bytes) on disk:
- BackupManager.exe (3.83 MB)
- BackupManagerTray.exe (226.75 KB)
- IScheduleSvc.exe (43.75 KB)
- StartServices.exe (14.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Backup Manager Basic. Click on the links below for other Backup Manager Basic versions:
...click to view all...
Backup Manager Basic is an application marketed by NewTech Infosystems. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Backup Manager Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Backup Manager Basic from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Backup Manager Basic or simply activate the Search field and type in "Backup Manager Basic". The Backup Manager Basic application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Backup Manager Basic in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Backup Manager Basic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Backup Manager Basic.
8. After uninstalling Backup Manager Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Backup Manager Basic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Backup Manager Basic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Backup Manager Basic by NewTech Infosystems from your computer, nor are we saying that Backup Manager Basic by NewTech Infosystems is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Backup Manager Basic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 19:31:26.453