Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3
Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3 from your systemMicrosys Com Ltd.
. Go over here
for more info on Microsys Com Ltd.. Please follow http://www.microsys.ro
if you want to read more on Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3 on Microsys Com Ltd.'s web page. Usually the Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3 program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic Pro folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic Pro\unins000.exe". BCP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 13.61 MB (14271488 bytes) on disk.
Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3 contains of the executables below. They take 14.30 MB (14989473
bytes) on disk.
- BCP.exe (13.61 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3
of Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3.
Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3 is an application marketed by the software company Microsys Com Ltd.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to erase Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3". The Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3 app will be found very quickly. After you click Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.microsys.ro
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Backgammon Classic Pro\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3.
8. After uninstalling Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3 by Microsys Com Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3 by Microsys Com Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Backgammon Classic Pro 4.3 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 10:18:03.307