Backgammon Classic 7.2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Backgammon Classic 7.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Backgammon Classic 7.2 from your PCMicrosys Com Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more details on Microsys Com Ltd.. Please follow http://www.microsys.ro
if you want to read more on Backgammon Classic 7.2 on Microsys Com Ltd.'s web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Backgammon Classic 7 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Backgammon Classic 7.2 is C:\Program Files\Backgammon Classic 7\unins000.exe. Backgammon Classic 7.2's primary file takes about 22.37 MB (23459328 bytes) and its name is BC.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Backgammon Classic 7.2. They take about 23.04 MB (24154906
bytes) on disk.
- BC.exe (22.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to Backgammon Classic 7.2 version 7.2
Backgammon Classic 7.2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Backgammon Classic.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backgammon Classic_is1
Backgammon Classic 7.2 is an application marketed by Microsys Com Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Backgammon Classic 7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Backgammon Classic 7.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Backgammon Classic 7.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Backgammon Classic 7.2". If it exists on your system the Backgammon Classic 7.2 program will be found very quickly. When you select Backgammon Classic 7.2 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Backgammon Classic 7.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Backgammon Classic 7.2:
- The publisher is: http://www.microsys.ro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Backgammon Classic 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Backgammon Classic 7.2.
8. After removing Backgammon Classic 7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Backgammon Classic 7.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Backgammon Classic 7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Backgammon Classic 7.2 by Microsys Com Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Backgammon Classic 7.2 by Microsys Com Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Backgammon Classic 7.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:29:13.603