Backgammon Classic 7.2
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Backgammon Classic 7.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Backgammon Classic 7.2 from your systemMicrosys Com Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more details on Microsys Com Ltd.. Please follow http://www.microsys.ro
if you want to read more on Backgammon Classic 7.2 on Microsys Com Ltd.'s web page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Backgammon Classic 7 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Backgammon Classic 7.2 is C:\Program Files\Backgammon Classic 7\unins000.exe. Backgammon Classic 7.2's primary file takes about 22.37 MB (23459328 bytes) and its name is BC.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Backgammon Classic 7.2. They take about 23.04 MB (24154906
bytes) on disk.
- BC.exe (22.37 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to Backgammon Classic 7.2 version 7.2
Backgammon Classic 7.2 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Backgammon Classic_is1
Backgammon Classic 7.2 is a program by the software company Microsys Com Ltd.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase Backgammon Classic 7.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Backgammon Classic 7.2 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Backgammon Classic 7.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Backgammon Classic 7.2". The Backgammon Classic 7.2 application will be found very quickly. After you select Backgammon Classic 7.2 in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Backgammon Classic 7.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Backgammon Classic 7.2:
- The software company is: http://www.microsys.ro
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Backgammon Classic 7\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Backgammon Classic 7.2.
8. After uninstalling Backgammon Classic 7.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Backgammon Classic 7.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Backgammon Classic 7.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Backgammon Classic 7.2 by Microsys Com Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Backgammon Classic 7.2 by Microsys Com Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Backgammon Classic 7.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:29:13.603