BackUp Maker v6.0
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall BackUp Maker v6.0 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall BackUp Maker v6.0 from your PCASCOMP Software GmbH
. Check out here
where you can find out more on ASCOMP Software GmbH. You can see more info related to BackUp Maker v6.0 at http://www.backupmaker.com
. BackUp Maker v6.0 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\ASCOMP Software\BackUp Maker folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. BackUp Maker v6.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ASCOMP Software\BackUp Maker\unins000.exe. BackUp Maker v6.0's primary file takes around 5.68 MB (5957408 bytes) and is named bkmaker.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in BackUp Maker v6.0. They occupy 6.95 MB (7291575
bytes) on disk.
- bkmaker.exe (5.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- VistaStarter.exe (150.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0
of BackUp Maker v6.0.
BackUp Maker v6.0 is an application offered by ASCOMP Software GmbH. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall BackUp Maker v6.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall BackUp Maker v6.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BackUp Maker v6.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BackUp Maker v6.0". The BackUp Maker v6.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click BackUp Maker v6.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BackUp Maker v6.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BackUp Maker v6.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.backupmaker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ASCOMP Software\BackUp Maker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BackUp Maker v6.0.
8. After removing BackUp Maker v6.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong BackUp Maker v6.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BackUp Maker v6.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall BackUp Maker v6.0 by ASCOMP Software GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that BackUp Maker v6.0 by ASCOMP Software GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BackUp Maker v6.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-23 06:21:15.467