Back Up Network
Back Up Network is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Back Up Network from your computerBack Up Network
. More data about Back Up Network can be read here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F91A1503-1428542430-2E4E-9306-E89A8FB692CC folder (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\F91A1503-1428542430-2E4E-9306-E89A8FB692CC\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Back Up Network. Back Up Network's main file takes around 1.88 MB (1966592 bytes) and is named ansc7C91.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Back Up Network. They take about 2.01 MB (2104243
bytes) on disk.
- ansc7C91.exe (1.88 MB)
- rnsc8125.exe (51.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (82.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Back Up Network.
Back Up Network has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Back Up Network is an application released by Back Up Network. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to remove Back Up Network is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Back Up Network with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Back Up Network or simply click the Search field and type in "Back Up Network". If it exists on your system the Back Up Network program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Back Up Network in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Back Up Network, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Back Up Network.
8. After removing Back Up Network, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Back Up Network that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Back Up Network with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Back Up Network by Back Up Network from your computer, nor are we saying that Back Up Network by Back Up Network is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Back Up Network in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 18:20:55.177