This web page is about Babylon toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Babylon toolbar from your PCBabylonToolbar
. Check out here
where you can read more on BabylonToolbar. Babylon toolbar is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BabylonToolbar\BabylonToolbar\22.214.171.124 directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Babylon toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\BabylonToolbar\BabylonToolbar\126.96.36.199\GUninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is called BabylonToolbarsrv.exe and occupies 372.00 KB (380928 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Babylon toolbar . They take 898.22 KB (919776
bytes) on disk.
- BabylonToolbarsrv.exe (372.00 KB)
- GUninstaller.exe (331.48 KB)
- uninstall.exe (194.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Babylon toolbar . Click on the links below for other Babylon toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
Babylon toolbar is an application by BabylonToolbar. Some people choose to erase it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Babylon toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Babylon toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Babylon toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "Babylon toolbar ". The Babylon toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Babylon toolbar in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Babylon toolbar , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Babylon toolbar .
8. After uninstalling Babylon toolbar , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Babylon toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Babylon toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Babylon toolbar by BabylonToolbar from your PC, nor are we saying that Babylon toolbar by BabylonToolbar is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Babylon toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 15:53:27.563