Babylon is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Babylon from your computerBabylon
. Go over here
for more information on Babylon. Usually the Babylon program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Babylon\Babylon-Pro\Utils folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Babylon\Babylon-Pro\Utils\uninstbb.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Babylon. MyBabylonTB.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.80 MB (1887304 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Babylon. They take about 2.81 MB (2947224
bytes) on disk.
- GUninstaller.exe (332.58 KB)
- MyBabylonTB.exe (1.80 MB)
- uninstbb.exe (702.50 KB)
Click on the links below for other Babylon versions:
...click to view all...
Babylon has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\Translate this web page with Babylon
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt\Translate with Babylon
Babylon is an application by the software company Babylon. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Babylon is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Babylon using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Babylon or simply click the Search feature and type in "Babylon". If it exists on your system the Babylon application will be found automatically. After you select Babylon in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Babylon, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Babylon.
8. After removing Babylon, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Babylon that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Babylon with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Babylon by Babylon from your PC, we are not saying that Babylon by Babylon is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Babylon in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:03:22.583