BVS Video Poker version 3.0
BVS Video Poker version 3.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BVS Video Poker version 3.0 from your PCBVS Development Corporation
. Take a look here
for more info on BVS Development Corporation. More info about the app BVS Video Poker version 3.0 can be seen at http://www.bvspoker.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BVS Video Poker directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling BVS Video Poker version 3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BVS Video Poker\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. BVS Video Poker version 3.0's primary file takes about 2.20 MB (2308880 bytes) and its name is bvspoker.exe.
BVS Video Poker version 3.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.93 MB (3070496
bytes) on disk.
- bvspoker.exe (2.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.77 KB)
- GDF.EXE (46.00 KB)
The current page applies to BVS Video Poker version 3.0 version 3.0
BVS Video Poker version 3.0 is an application released by the software company BVS Development Corporation. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove BVS Video Poker version 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete BVS Video Poker version 3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BVS Video Poker version 3.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "BVS Video Poker version 3.0". The BVS Video Poker version 3.0 app will be found very quickly. When you select BVS Video Poker version 3.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BVS Video Poker version 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BVS Video Poker version 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.bvspoker.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BVS Video Poker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BVS Video Poker version 3.0.
8. After removing BVS Video Poker version 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BVS Video Poker version 3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BVS Video Poker version 3.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove BVS Video Poker version 3.0 by BVS Development Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that BVS Video Poker version 3.0 by BVS Development Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BVS Video Poker version 3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:12:00.497