BVRP Connection Manager Pro
BVRP Connection Manager Pro is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BVRP Connection Manager Pro from your PCAvanquest Software
. More information on Avanquest Software can be found here
. You can get more details on BVRP Connection Manager Pro at http://www.Avanquest.com
. BVRP Connection Manager Pro is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\BVRP Connection Manager folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. BVRP Connection Manager Pro's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. The program's main executable file is labeled Nomad.exe and it has a size of 84.00 KB (86016 bytes).
BVRP Connection Manager Pro is comprised of the following executables which occupy 192.00 KB (196608
bytes) on disk:
- LiveUpdateLauncher.exe (44.00 KB)
- Nomad.exe (84.00 KB)
- NomadSvr.exe (64.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.10
of BVRP Connection Manager Pro.
BVRP Connection Manager Pro is an application by Avanquest Software. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove BVRP Connection Manager Pro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall BVRP Connection Manager Pro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BVRP Connection Manager Pro or simply activate the Search field and type in "BVRP Connection Manager Pro". The BVRP Connection Manager Pro app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select BVRP Connection Manager Pro in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BVRP Connection Manager Pro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BVRP Connection Manager Pro:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.Avanquest.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BVRP Connection Manager Pro.
8. After uninstalling BVRP Connection Manager Pro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BVRP Connection Manager Pro that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BVRP Connection Manager Pro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BVRP Connection Manager Pro by Avanquest Software from your PC, we are not saying that BVRP Connection Manager Pro by Avanquest Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BVRP Connection Manager Pro in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 10:57:21.613