BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder
BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder from your systemBUFFALO INC.
. Open here
where you can read more on BUFFALO INC.. Please open http://www.buffalo.jp
if you want to read more on BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder on BUFFALO INC.'s page. Usually the BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BUFFALO\Common\H264Decoder directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder is C:\Program Files (x86)\BUFFALO\Common\H264Decoder\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder's main executable file and it occupies about 653.84 KB (669528 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder. They occupy an average of 653.84 KB (669528
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder version 264
BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder is a program offered by BUFFALO INC.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to erase BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder or simply activate the Search field and type in "BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder". If it exists on your system the BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder program will be found automatically. When you click BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.buffalo.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BUFFALO\Common\H264Decoder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder.
8. After uninstalling BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder by BUFFALO INC. from your computer, we are not saying that BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder by BUFFALO INC. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove BUFFALO PCast H.264 Decoder in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-05 09:43:18.673