BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator from your PCBuffalo Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Buffalo Inc.. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\Device server folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\BUFFALO\Device server\Couninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator. Connect.exe is the BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator's main executable file and it takes about 628.00 KB (643072 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator. They take 1.05 MB (1104208
bytes) on disk.
- Connect.exe (628.00 KB)
- Couninst.exe (450.33 KB)
The current web page applies to BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator version 2.01
alone. Click on the links below for other BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator versions:
...click to view all...
BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator is an application marketed by the software company Buffalo Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator". If it exists on your system the BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator.
8. After removing BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator by Buffalo Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator by Buffalo Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BUFFALO Network-USB Navigator in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-25 23:57:50.577