This web page is about BUFFALO GGuideEPG for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall BUFFALO GGuideEPG from your systemBUFFALO INC.
. More data about BUFFALO INC. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.buffalo.jp
if you want to read more on BUFFALO GGuideEPG on BUFFALO INC.'s page. BUFFALO GGuideEPG is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BUFFALO\GGuideEPG directory, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for BUFFALO GGuideEPG is C:\Program Files (x86)\BUFFALO\GGuideEPG\unins000.exe. BufGGuideEPG.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 148.00 KB (151552 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in BUFFALO GGuideEPG. They occupy 1.38 MB (1442024
bytes) on disk.
- BufGGuideEPG.exe (148.00 KB)
- GGuideDownLoad.exe (561.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.23 KB)
BUFFALO GGuideEPG is a program by BUFFALO INC.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall BUFFALO GGuideEPG is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove BUFFALO GGuideEPG from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BUFFALO GGuideEPG or simply activate the Search field and type in "BUFFALO GGuideEPG". If it exists on your system the BUFFALO GGuideEPG program will be found automatically. After you select BUFFALO GGuideEPG in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BUFFALO GGuideEPG, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BUFFALO GGuideEPG:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.buffalo.jp
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BUFFALO\GGuideEPG\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BUFFALO GGuideEPG.
8. After uninstalling BUFFALO GGuideEPG, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BUFFALO GGuideEPG that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BUFFALO GGuideEPG with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BUFFALO GGuideEPG by BUFFALO INC. from your PC, we are not saying that BUFFALO GGuideEPG by BUFFALO INC. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall BUFFALO GGuideEPG in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-09 08:52:27.003