BUFFALO Client Manager V
BUFFALO Client Manager V is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall BUFFALO Client Manager V from your systemBuffalo Technology
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Buffalo Technology. More info about the software BUFFALO Client Manager V can be seen at http://www.buffalotech.com/
. You can remove BUFFALO Client Manager V by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\UN900119.EXE /U. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 203.87 KB (208760 bytes) on disk and is labeled cmvMain.exe.
BUFFALO Client Manager V installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.16 MB (1211872
bytes) on disk.
- airmonv.exe (147.50 KB)
- AOSSWPS.exe (409.37 KB)
- BWH32S.exe (123.37 KB)
- cmvConsole.exe (299.37 KB)
- cmvMain.exe (203.87 KB)
Click on the links below for other BUFFALO Client Manager V versions:
BUFFALO Client Manager V has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
BUFFALO Client Manager V is a program by the software company Buffalo Technology. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase BUFFALO Client Manager V is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BUFFALO Client Manager V with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BUFFALO Client Manager V or simply click the Search feature and type in "BUFFALO Client Manager V". The BUFFALO Client Manager V app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BUFFALO Client Manager V in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about BUFFALO Client Manager V, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BUFFALO Client Manager V:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.buffalotech.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\UN900119.EXE /U
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove BUFFALO Client Manager V.
8. After uninstalling BUFFALO Client Manager V, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BUFFALO Client Manager V that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BUFFALO Client Manager V using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BUFFALO Client Manager V by Buffalo Technology from your PC, we are not saying that BUFFALO Client Manager V by Buffalo Technology is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BUFFALO Client Manager V in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:24:05.367