This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール from your computerBUFFALO INC.
. You can read more on BUFFALO INC. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about related to BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール at http://buffalo.jp/
. BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BUFFALO\AirSet2 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール is C:\Program Files (x86)\BUFFALO\AirSet2\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 353.37 KB (361848 bytes) on disk and is labeled AirSet2.exe.
BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール is composed of the following executables which take 1.24 MB (1300120
bytes) on disk:
- AirSet2.exe (353.37 KB)
- AirSet2Sub.exe (161.37 KB)
- unins000.exe (754.91 KB)
The current page applies to BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール version 2.0.2
only. For other BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール versions please click below:
BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール is a program offered by the software company BUFFALO INC.. Some people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール or simply activate the Search field and type in "BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール". If it exists on your system the BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール application will be found very quickly. After you click BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール:
- The web site of the application is: http://buffalo.jp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BUFFALO\AirSet2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール.
8. After removing BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール by BUFFALO INC. from your computer, nor are we saying that BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール by BUFFALO INC. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove BUFFALO エアステーション設定ツール in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 11:56:30.880