BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール
BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール from your computerBUFFALO INC.
. Take a look here
for more details on BUFFALO INC.. Click on http://buffalo.jp/
to get more information about BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール on BUFFALO INC.'s website. Usually the BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BUFFALO\CnctMgr folder, depending on the user's option during setup. BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\BUFFALO\CnctMgr\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 197.37 KB (202104 bytes) on disk and is called CnctMgr.exe.
BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール is composed of the following executables which take 802.91 KB (822179
bytes) on disk:
- CnctMgr.exe (197.37 KB)
- uninstall.exe (90.81 KB)
- AirSet2.exe (353.37 KB)
- AirSet2Sub.exe (161.37 KB)
This data is about BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール version 1.0.1
BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール is a program offered by the software company BUFFALO INC.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール or simply click the Search feature and type in "BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール". If it exists on your system the BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール:
- The publisher is: http://buffalo.jp/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BUFFALO\CnctMgr\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール.
8. After uninstalling BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール by BUFFALO INC. from your computer, nor are we saying that BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール by BUFFALO INC. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BUFFALO データ通信 接続・切断ツール supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 10:24:07.043