BTN Client is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall BTN Client from your systembeat the news
. Further information on beat the news can be seen here
. More details about BTN Client can be found at http://www.beatthenews.com/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Beat the News directory (same installation drive as Windows). BTN Client's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Beat the News\unins000.exe. BTN Client's main file takes around 10.50 KB (10752 bytes) and is named BTN Connection Tester.exe.
BTN Client installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.55 MB (6871838
bytes) on disk.
- beatthenewsclient.exe (5.58 MB)
- BTN Connection Tester.exe (10.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (790.78 KB)
- updater.exe (195.00 KB)
This page is about BTN Client version 1.0
BTN Client is an application by beat the news. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove BTN Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BTN Client from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find BTN Client or simply click the Search field and type in "BTN Client". The BTN Client app will be found automatically. After you select BTN Client in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about BTN Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BTN Client:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.beatthenews.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Beat the News\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BTN Client.
8. After removing BTN Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BTN Client that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing BTN Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BTN Client by beat the news from your computer, we are not saying that BTN Client by beat the news is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove BTN Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-15 14:23:28.647