BT Broadband Support Tools
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall BT Broadband Support Tools for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall BT Broadband Support Tools from your PCBritish Telecommunications Plc
. You can read more on British Telecommunications Plc or check for application updates here
. BT Broadband Support Tools's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. Setup.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 415.50 KB (425472 bytes) on disk.
BT Broadband Support Tools contains of the executables below. They occupy 415.50 KB (425472
bytes) on disk.
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall BT Broadband Support Tools.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\British Telecommunications Plc\BT Broadband Support Tools
BT Broadband Support Tools is a program marketed by the software company British Telecommunications Plc. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall BT Broadband Support Tools is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase BT Broadband Support Tools from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BT Broadband Support Tools or simply click the Search feature and type in "BT Broadband Support Tools". If it exists on your system the BT Broadband Support Tools program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BT Broadband Support Tools in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about BT Broadband Support Tools, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BT Broadband Support Tools.
8. After uninstalling BT Broadband Support Tools, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BT Broadband Support Tools that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BT Broadband Support Tools using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BT Broadband Support Tools by British Telecommunications Plc from your computer, nor are we saying that BT Broadband Support Tools by British Telecommunications Plc is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BT Broadband Support Tools supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-07 14:04:53.687