BST V3.40.00 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall BST V3.40.00 from your PCGsmBest Team
. Go over here
where you can read more on GsmBest Team. More information about BST V3.40.00 can be found at Http://www.gsmbest.com
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BST folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\BST\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BST V3.40.00. Launcher.exe is the BST V3.40.00's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.39 MB (4604416 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in BST V3.40.00. They occupy 127.06 MB (133236115
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- FWUpdate.exe (5.06 MB)
- Launcher.exe (4.39 MB)
- uninst.exe (68.06 KB)
- Updater.exe (321.44 KB)
- vcredist.exe (4.02 MB)
- vcredist_2010.exe (4.91 MB)
- adb.exe (159.00 KB)
- adb.exe (680.25 KB)
- fastboot.exe (68.50 KB)
- adb2.exe (159.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (65.00 KB)
- SamSDI_x64.exe (379.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (132.44 KB)
- cpio.exe (117.51 KB)
- gzip.exe (96.01 KB)
- mkbootfs.exe (57.30 KB)
- mkbootimg.exe (69.52 KB)
- mke2fs.exe (98.03 KB)
- PL2303_Prolific_DriverInstaller_v1.8.0.exe (3.14 MB)
- HTCDriver 4.10.0.001.exe (17.11 MB)
- LenovoUsbDriver_autorun_1.0.10.exe (9.37 MB)
- QcomMtk_Driver_Setup_V220.127.116.11.exe (41.95 MB)
- dpinst.exe (1.00 MB)
- dpinst.exe (976.83 KB)
- SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_V18.104.22.168.exe (15.35 MB)
- DPInst.exe (662.06 KB)
- DPInst.exe (539.58 KB)
- DPInst.exe (402.44 KB)
- DPInst_amd64.exe (1,023.08 KB)
- DPInst_ia64.exe (1.42 MB)
- DPInst_Vista.exe (573.87 KB)
- DPInst_x86.exe (977.01 KB)
- UsbKeyInstall.exe (411.44 KB)
- umdf.exe (736.29 KB)
- wmfdist11.exe (9.36 MB)
- Updater.exe (639.00 KB)
This info is about BST V3.40.00 version 3.40.00
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
BST V3.40.00 is an application released by GsmBest Team. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall BST V3.40.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BST V3.40.00 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BST V3.40.00 or simply activate the Search field and type in "BST V3.40.00". The BST V3.40.00 program will be found very quickly. When you select BST V3.40.00 in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding BST V3.40.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BST V3.40.00:
- The software company is: Http://www.gsmbest.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BST\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BST V3.40.00.
8. After removing BST V3.40.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of BST V3.40.00 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BST V3.40.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall BST V3.40.00 by GsmBest Team from your computer, we are not saying that BST V3.40.00 by GsmBest Team is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BST V3.40.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 12:54:26.160