BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058
BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058 from your PCRepack DMT
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Repack DMT. Usually the BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayerPro folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058 is "C:\Program Files\Webteh\BSplayerPro\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 2.28 MB (2393088 bytes) on disk and is called bsplayer.exe.
The executable files below are part of BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058. They occupy an average of 3.62 MB (3799247
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (699.51 KB)
- bsplay.exe (12.50 KB)
- bspadmin.exe (43.80 KB)
- bsplayer.exe (2.28 MB)
- codecmanager.exe (552.34 KB)
- uninstall.EXE (52.55 KB)
This page is about BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058 version 1058
BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058 is an application offered by Repack DMT. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058 or simply click the Search feature and type in "BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058". If it is installed on your PC the BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058 in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058.
8. After removing BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058 by Repack DMT from your computer, nor are we saying that BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058 by Repack DMT is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BSPlayer Pro 2.58 wersja 1058 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 09:02:26.283