BSMon 2.5.34 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall BSMon 2.5.34 from your PCBlueshape
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Blueshape. Click on http://www.blueshape.net
to get more information about BSMon 2.5.34 on Blueshape's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueShape\BSMon folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for BSMon 2.5.34 is C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueShape\BSMon\unins000.exe. unins000.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 705.72 KB (722658 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of BSMon 2.5.34. They take an average of 705.72 KB (722658
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.5.34
of BSMon 2.5.34.
BSMon 2.5.34 is a program released by Blueshape. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall BSMon 2.5.34 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase BSMon 2.5.34 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BSMon 2.5.34 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BSMon 2.5.34". The BSMon 2.5.34 program will be found very quickly. When you select BSMon 2.5.34 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding BSMon 2.5.34, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BSMon 2.5.34:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.blueshape.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueShape\BSMon\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BSMon 2.5.34.
8. After uninstalling BSMon 2.5.34, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BSMon 2.5.34 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BSMon 2.5.34 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove BSMon 2.5.34 by Blueshape from your PC, we are not saying that BSMon 2.5.34 by Blueshape is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove BSMon 2.5.34 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 18:50:09.060