BS Player Toolbar
BS Player Toolbar is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall BS Player Toolbar from your PCBS Player
. You can find out more on BS Player or check for application updates here
. Further information about BS Player Toolbar can be found at http://BSPlayer.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the BS Player Toolbar program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BS_Player folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall BS Player Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BS_Player\uninstall.exe toolbar. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. BS_PlayerToolbarHelper.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
BS Player Toolbar is composed of the following executables which take 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk:
- BS_PlayerToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The current web page applies to BS Player Toolbar version 126.96.36.199
only. For other BS Player Toolbar versions please click below:
BS Player Toolbar is an application released by the software company BS Player. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove BS Player Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete BS Player Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate BS Player Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BS Player Toolbar". If it exists on your system the BS Player Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BS Player Toolbar in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding BS Player Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BS Player Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://BSPlayer.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BS_Player\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BS Player Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling BS Player Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BS Player Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BS Player Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BS Player Toolbar by BS Player from your computer, nor are we saying that BS Player Toolbar by BS Player is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BS Player Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-09 21:48:14.960