This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall BRINK for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall BRINK from your PCSplash Damage
. More information on Splash Damage can be found here
. Please follow http://brinkthegame.com/
if you want to read more on BRINK on Splash Damage's website. BRINK is commonly set up in the C:\Doom 1\steamapps\common\BRINK directory, regulated by the user's choice. BRINK's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.94 MB (3077712 bytes) on disk.
BRINK is composed of the following executables which occupy 130.33 MB (136656736
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.94 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- SteamTmp.exe (1.29 MB)
- streaming_client.exe (1.72 MB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.25 MB)
- opengltest.exe (79.00 KB)
- steamservice.exe (816.08 KB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- BlackOps.exe (7.72 MB)
- BlackOpsMP.exe (8.19 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- t6sp.exe (10.99 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.76 MB)
- iw5mp.exe (5.30 MB)
- iw5mp_server.exe (3.87 MB)
- iw5sp.exe (5.39 MB)
- FrontMissionEvolved.exe (9.31 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (513.34 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.62 MB)
- CivilizationBE_DX11.exe (11.62 MB)
- CivilizationBE_Mantle.exe (11.68 MB)
- D3D11Install.exe (195.50 KB)
- DXSetup.exe (513.34 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 22350
BRINK is an application by Splash Damage. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase BRINK is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove BRINK from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BRINK or simply click the Search feature and type in "BRINK". If it is installed on your PC the BRINK app will be found automatically. When you click BRINK in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BRINK, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BRINK:
- The publisher is: http://brinkthegame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BRINK.
8. After uninstalling BRINK, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BRINK that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BRINK using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BRINK by Splash Damage from your PC, we are not saying that BRINK by Splash Damage is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove BRINK supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:42:38.397