BR-80 Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall BR-80 Driver from your computerRoland Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on Roland Corporation. BR-80 Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0118 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. BR-80 Driver's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\RdDrv001\RDID0118\Uninstal.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled UNINSTAL.EXE and it has a size of 1.07 MB (1120376 bytes).
BR-80 Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.07 MB (1120376
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 80
of BR-80 Driver.
BR-80 Driver is a program marketed by Roland Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall BR-80 Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase BR-80 Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find BR-80 Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BR-80 Driver". The BR-80 Driver application will be found very quickly. When you click BR-80 Driver in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BR-80 Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall BR-80 Driver.
8. After removing BR-80 Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of BR-80 Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing BR-80 Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove BR-80 Driver by Roland Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that BR-80 Driver by Roland Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BR-80 Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-28 10:42:20.407