You can find on this page details on how to remove BPC 2.1.2 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall BPC 2.1.2 from your systemJustsofts
. Check out here
for more info on Justsofts. You can read more about on BPC 2.1.2 at http://justsofts.altervista.org/
. Usually the BPC 2.1.2 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Justsofts\BPC 2.1.2 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for BPC 2.1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Justsofts\BPC 2.1.2\Uninstall.exe. BPC 2.1.2.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 511.50 KB (523776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in BPC 2.1.2. They occupy 3.85 MB (4033736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BPC 2.1.2.exe (511.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (114.20 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (106.50 KB)
- js.exe (2.69 MB)
- plugin-container.exe (9.50 KB)
- redit.exe (8.50 KB)
- updater.exe (247.00 KB)
- xulrunner-stub.exe (97.00 KB)
- xulrunner.exe (87.00 KB)
The current web page applies to BPC 2.1.2 version 2.1.2
BPC 2.1.2 is a program released by the software company Justsofts. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to remove BPC 2.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase BPC 2.1.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate BPC 2.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "BPC 2.1.2". If it is installed on your PC the BPC 2.1.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select BPC 2.1.2 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding BPC 2.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BPC 2.1.2:
- The software company is: http://justsofts.altervista.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Justsofts\BPC 2.1.2\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall BPC 2.1.2.
8. After removing BPC 2.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong BPC 2.1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BPC 2.1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove BPC 2.1.2 by Justsofts from your PC, we are not saying that BPC 2.1.2 by Justsofts is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove BPC 2.1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-05 12:41:50.603